Laura + Brett’s Fairytale Wedding
From the second we met Laura and Brett we knew these two had a love that was unmatched! From the first tour and throughout their planning meeting they were both very much so on the same page when it came to their wedding vision.
Their planning process began with the mission to make their wedding one of a kind with small personal details scattered throughout the reception. During brainstorming Laura and Brett stumbled upon their hashtag, #NutsaboutStutz. This quickly grew into weaving the “Nut” theme throughout including take home nut wedding favors and each table being named after a different nut type.
Laura and Brett’s first look was just as expected: sweet and powerful. We had seen the amount of love they had for one another previously but there was something special about the big reveal. As most couples are, they were very nervous going into the first look. Moments after Laura turned around they both began to weep and hold one another closer than ever. These intimate moments set in our enchanting, story book meadow will have you feeling like you and the love of your life stepped straight into your very own fairytale at our Fallbrook CA wedding venue.
- Mimosa Package
- Gold Shiny Charger Plates
- Lawn Games
- Popcorn Bars
- Pyrotechnic Sparklers
In House Complimentary Decor:
- Ivory Napkins with Tie Fold
- Ivory Table Linens
- Photographer: Mandilynn Photo @MandilynnPhoto
- Videographer: Iron and Fern @IronandFern
- Hair stylist: Hair Design by Kyy Hudson @HairDesignbyKyyHudson
- Makeup Artist: Hair and Makeup by Sydney @HairandMakeupbySydney
- Florist: Nancy Lobo Designs @NancyLoboDesigns
- Brides dress: Pronovius
- Groom’s suit: Jos A. Bank @JosaBank
- Bridesmaids dresses: Azazie Bridesmaids @IHeartAzazie
- Groomsmen suites: Jos A. Bank @JosaBank
- Dessert: Elegance on Display @EleganceOnDisplayBakery